- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest José Pinto Items
After three tempestuous meetings raised their rivalry to an even more heated level than usual, Barcelona and Real Madrid meet for the fourth time in 18 days Tuesday night with a berth in the Champions League final at stake.
With both Barcelona and Manchester United protecting 2-0 leads, a rematch of the 2009 Champions League final is looming at Wembley Stadium later this month.