- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest José Reyes Items
Chipper Jones tossed the ball to first base for the final out and pumped his fist emphatically.
Mets shortstop Jose Reyes left Sunday's game against Atlanta because of stiffness in his left hamstring, the same spot that landed him on the disabled list last month.
Chien-Ming Wang's return to the big leagues was a short and unpleasant one.
Carlos Beltran could provide just the power bat San Francisco needs to make another deep playoff run.
The New York Mets agreed to trade Carlos Beltran to the San Francisco Giants on Wednesday and were waiting for the outfielder's approval to complete the deal, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press.
Mets shortstop Jose Reyes will make a rehabilitation start for Class-A Brooklyn on Monday before he is activated from the disabled list, possibly a day later.
Francisco Rodriguez is gone, and Jose Reyes and Carlos Beltran could be next. It all depends on the next couple of weeks for the New York Mets.
Joel Hanrahan planned to spend the break buying a couch. Matt Joyce figured to be out on a boat. Ryan Vogelsong, well, there was no telling where he might be these days.
Jose Reyes left the New York Mets' game against the Yankees on Saturday because of a tight left hamstring.