- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - José Théodore
"The-o-dore! The-o-dore!" the fans in red screamed at Panthers goalie Jose Theodore.
All season long, the Washington Capitals have searched for a recipe for road success. Unable to manufacture energy away from raucous Verizon Center, they spent months falling behind and then losing.
It's March 31, two weeks before the start of the NHL playoffs. Do you know who the Capitals' best goaltender is?