- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President Obama wants everyone but himself to pay more taxes
Topic - Josef Newgarden
Helio Castroneves expects some fallout from the bad tempers left over from the last IndyCar race.
What seemed to be a Ryan Hunter-Reay runaway took a strange and sudden turn on the streets of Long Beach, where tempers flared long after Mike Conway took a surprising win.
Tempers flared all around the streets of Long Beach, where drivers declared friendships over after a surprisingly physical race.
Former IndyCar driver Sarah Fisher is mulling a move from team owner to racing mogul.
Bump Day at Indianapolis followed the script.
Josef Newgarden has landed a sponsor for the Indianapolis 500 with Century 21.
IndyCar rookie Josef Newgarden had surgery on his finger Tuesday and will miss this weekend's race at Baltimore.
Josef Newgarden stood outside the Indianapolis 500 rookie luncheon trading advice with Jean Alesi.
Dario Franchitti's 39th birthday is one he'd rather forget.
Nine American drivers were on the track at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway practicing on Tuesday, with several posting top times in preparation for the Indianapolis 500 on May 27.
American rookie Josef Newgarden is staying on top of Indianapolis' speed charts.
Colombia's Sebastian Saavedra used late tow to jump to the top of the Indianapolis 500 speed chart Sunday.
Dollar General Corp. will sponsor rookie Josef Newgarden in the Indianapolis 500.
Josef Newgarden has watched replays of his failed attempt to pass Dario Franchitti in Turn 1 at Long Beach and is certain he'd do nothing differently.
IndyCar wanted attention in this season of high expectations but failed to get very much for its first two races of the year.
"It looked like he just got loose in two and it looked to me like he overcorrected, like you would in NASCAR," Josef Newgarden said. "The thing looked like it almost snapped straight, but then it went in on its side."
He said if he had a chance to do it over again he'd likely have waited a bit to try the pass and can learn from it.