- Diapered toddler crashes Jeep, runs home to watch cartoons
- Obama’s post re-election stats irk: 81 golf rounds, 75 fundraisers
- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Josef Newgarden
Helio Castroneves expects some fallout from the bad tempers left over from the last IndyCar race.
What seemed to be a Ryan Hunter-Reay runaway took a strange and sudden turn on the streets of Long Beach, where tempers flared long after Mike Conway took a surprising win.
Tempers flared all around the streets of Long Beach, where drivers declared friendships over after a surprisingly physical race.
Former IndyCar driver Sarah Fisher is mulling a move from team owner to racing mogul.
Bump Day at Indianapolis followed the script.
Josef Newgarden has landed a sponsor for the Indianapolis 500 with Century 21.
IndyCar rookie Josef Newgarden had surgery on his finger Tuesday and will miss this weekend's race at Baltimore.
Josef Newgarden stood outside the Indianapolis 500 rookie luncheon trading advice with Jean Alesi.
Dario Franchitti's 39th birthday is one he'd rather forget.
Nine American drivers were on the track at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway practicing on Tuesday, with several posting top times in preparation for the Indianapolis 500 on May 27.
American rookie Josef Newgarden is staying on top of Indianapolis' speed charts.
Colombia's Sebastian Saavedra used late tow to jump to the top of the Indianapolis 500 speed chart Sunday.
Dollar General Corp. will sponsor rookie Josef Newgarden in the Indianapolis 500.
Josef Newgarden has watched replays of his failed attempt to pass Dario Franchitti in Turn 1 at Long Beach and is certain he'd do nothing differently.
IndyCar wanted attention in this season of high expectations but failed to get very much for its first two races of the year.
"It looked like he just got loose in two and it looked to me like he overcorrected, like you would in NASCAR," Josef Newgarden said. "The thing looked like it almost snapped straight, but then it went in on its side."
He said if he had a chance to do it over again he'd likely have waited a bit to try the pass and can learn from it.