- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
Latest Josefina Vidal Items
A senior Cuban diplomat said Wednesday her country is prepared to negotiate a solution in the case of a jailed American contractor but is awaiting a U.S. response.
North Korea rejected South Korea's offer of food and medical supplies to help flood victims Wednesday, the South's government said.
Cuba accused the top U.S. diplomat in the country yesterday of delivering mail to political dissidents that contained money from a Miami-based anti-Castro exile group whose leader is in jail in the U.S. on weapons charges.