- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
Topic - Josep Guardiola
Lionel Messi scored four times to take his season tally to an unprecedented 72 goals and give Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola a 4-0 win over crosstown rival Espanyol in his last home game at Camp Nou on Saturday.
Barcelona president Sandro Rosell says coach Pep Guardiola will not continue as coach of the Spanish team after this season.
Led by Pep Guardiola and inspired by Lionel Messi, this Barcelona team could have gone down in football history as the best club team ever, unequivocally and definitively surpassing Real Madrid's stars from the 1950s, Johan Cruyff's Ajax, AC Milan coached by Arrigo Sacchi, Bayern Munich's triple European champions in the 1970s and perhaps a few others.
In front of some of the players he molded into one of soccer's greatest teams, Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola said Friday he will leave at the end of the season and bring to a close a four-year reign of unprecedented success.
Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola will not continue as coach of the Spanish club after this season and assistant Tito Vilanova will take over.
Step aside John Cruyff. Move over Laszlo Kubala, Romario and Ronald Koeman. And, please, don't even mention Ronaldinho.
In this medieval town that dates to the 14th century, the locals remember when Pep Guardiola was practicing his game in the plaza and smashing windows with a soccer ball.
Barcelona soccer players got to swim with the dolphins during their stay in the United States.
Alex Ferguson believes the Champions League showdown between Manchester United and Barcelona could be the best final in the last 10 years.
Wembley's twin towers are long gone but the memories of European glory remain for Manchester United and Barcelona, who return to the scene of their first continental triumphs.
Lionel Messi damaged right ankle ligaments during a challenge from Tomas Ujfalusi in Barcelona's 2-1 win at Atletico Madrid on Sunday, and the reigning FIFA player of the year is set for more tests to determine the severity of the injury.
He said the former Spain midfielder returns only for holidays and local celebrations, rarely venturing from his parents' home on the outskirts of town.