- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Joseph Early Jr.
The Georgia man facing charges in the 40-year-old killing of a Massachusetts woman had delivered furniture to her home the day before she was slain, prosecutors said Thursday.
The Worcester district attorney says an Auburn man arrested on child pornography charges also faces charges of manufacturing and possessing methamphetamine.
A Massachusetts boy who was shot and critically wounded by his father has been in pediatric intensive care, a spokesman for the Worcester County district attorney said Sunday.
A long-serving Air Force chaplain has left the Southern Baptist Convention after the conservative denomination publicly questioned his attendance at a same-sex civil union ceremony at his base in New Jersey.
Worcester County District Attorney Joseph Early Jr. said the body has not been positively identified as Jeremiah Oliver, of Fitchburg, and that won't happen until after an autopsy by the state medical examiner.