- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Joseph Fitzgerald Kamara
The head of Sierra Leone's Anti-Corruption Commission says that 29 government health officials will appear in court on corruption charges for having allegedly defrauded the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's vaccine program.
Joseph Fitzgerald Kamara told The Associated Press that the government's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Kisito Sheku Daoh, six other medical doctors and 22 health officials are charged with defrauding the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization, or GAVI, of $523,000.
Joseph Fitzgerald Kamara told The Associated Press that the government's Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Kisito Sheku Daoh, six other medical doctors and 22 health officials are charged with defrauding the Gates Foundation's Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization Fund of $523,000.