- CNN op-ed claims ‘U.S. right-wing extremists more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
- Law firm that cleared N.J. Gov. Christie in ‘Bridgegate’ gave 10K to RGA, which he heads
- PETA ‘hopping mad’ at Michelle Obama for using real eggs at Easter Egg Roll
- Sneaky Nebraska toddler traps self inside claw machine game
- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Joseph G. Carson
Joseph G. Carson, an economist at AllianceBernstein, said the economy's strength is likely to be further revealed Wednesday when the government releases revisions of its gross domestic product report that are likely to increase estimates of growth since 2009 above the sluggish 2 percent average reported thus far.
he said, and the combination suggests that the economy has more underlying strength than previously reported.