- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Joseph Gordon-Levitt Items
The Hollywood Reporter's list of its 10 best stories of the week:
Just call him Mr. Sundance.
Abe Lincoln was born in a log cabin, but his son built himself a mansion. Robert Todd Lincoln, the president's only child to survive to adulthood, built the Georgian Revival home, called Hildene, as a seasonal dream home for his wife, Mary Harlan Lincoln, and their children.
Critics don't like "Taken 2," but Liam Neeson's action sequel has proved twice the hit among fans as the original movie was.
Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire lead a cast of stars in a new public service announcement urging young voters to use social media to express the issues most important to them in the upcoming election.
Adam Sandler has risen to the top of the box office with his animated comedy "Hotel Transylvania," which debuted with $42.5 million.
Adam Sandler's monster mash-up "Hotel Transylvania" has brought the weekend box office back to life after a late-summer slump.
In an age of one-note — and no-note — action films, "Looper" is a rarity: a slick, neatly conceived high-concept thriller with a few too many interesting ideas.
He's only 31 years old, and already Joseph Gordon-Levitt has proven he can pretty much do everything. From action blockbusters and crowd-pleasing romantic comedies to quirky indies and small, searing dramas, he always makes interesting, eclectic choices and brings an authenticity and watchability to every role.