- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Joseph H. Mcclelland
"Is anyone using the grid to keep track of time?" he asked. "Let's see if anyone complains if we eliminate it."
Tweaking the power grid's frequency is expensive and takes a lot of effort, said Joseph H. McClelland, head of electric reliability for the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission.