- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
Joseph R. Biden
Latest Joseph R. Biden Items
Vice President Joseph R. Biden delivered stern warnings to Chinese leaders Wednesday over their territorial dispute with Japan, but his message appeared to fall flat as China ratcheted up its war of words with Tokyo.
Less than two weeks after the U.S. partnered with China and Russia on a nuclear pact with Iran, White House National Security Adviser Susan E. Rice criticized both nations' records on human-rights abuses Wednesday.
Leading up to Vice President Joe Biden's visit to Beijing this week, senior U.S. diplomats have engaged in a series of direct conversations with their Chinese counterparts to protest the Chinese military's attempt to carve out a new air defense zone in the East China Sea.
"President Obama needs to fire himself. Not literally, of course, but practically: He needs to shake up his team so thoroughly that the new blood imposes change on how he manages the federal bureaucracy and leads," says Ron Fournier, a veteran national news correspondent and editorial director for National Journal.
As Vice President Joseph R. Biden arrived in Japan on Monday for a week of diplomacy in Asia, the U.S. military dispatched the first of six top-tech submarine-hunting jets to its Okinawa post near the disputed East China Sea, a move sure to ratchet up tensions among China and the U.S.
In terms of polling, N.J. Gov. Chris Christie has grabbed all the GOP love for president in 2016.
As tensions rise in a standoff with China over a disputed chain of islands, Obama administration officials said Wednesday that Vice President Joseph R. Biden will convey U.S. concerns to Chinese leaders during a trip that begins next week.
New tensions between China and the United States are threatening to upset Vice President Joseph R. Biden's visit to Beijing next week.
Immigration reform activists who are engaging in a much-publicized food fast to bring attention to their relaxed border and amnesty wishes got some love from the first lady late Tuesday, via a tweet of solidarity she sent that told of White House support.