- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Joseph R. Biden
Latest Joseph R. Biden Items
While a deficit supercommittee in Congress works to cut trillions of dollars, Vice President Joseph R. Biden is touting his efforts to find $1 billion in wasteful government spending here and there.
After two days of harsh criticism of Vice President Joseph R. Biden's comment that he "fully understand(s)" China's mandatory one-child policy, the White House on Tuesday issued a clarification.
Top Republicans on the campaign trail and Capitol Hill denounced Vice President Joseph R. Biden on Tuesday for saying during a visit to China that he “fully understand[s]” Beijing's one-child policy, which critics say has led to forced abortions and forced sterilizations.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden tried his hand at archery and watched a wrestling match during a brief visit Monday in Mongolia, which he called a shining example of democratic development.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden waxed glowingly about China's vice president Thursday at the start of a five-day visit that will give them some serious bonding time.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden will not negotiate U.S. arms sales to Taiwan when he visits China this week, White House officials said Monday, declining to comment on a report that the Obama administration has decided against selling new F-16 jets to Taiwan.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden's wife visited an overcrowded refugee camp Monday to underscore U.S. concern for the famine in East Africa, as a U.S. official warned that hundreds of thousands of Somali children could die of hunger.
Democrats in Washington have called them terrorists and extortionists, but tea party activists say the name-calling is only proof they are finally having a real impact on the debate over government spending.
Vice President Joseph R. Biden believes Tea Party Republicans are right-wing jihadists. Following the debt-ceiling deal, in a private Democratic Caucus meeting, Mr. Biden joined several Democrats in accusing conservative House Republicans of behaving like "terrorists."