- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Joseph Ralston
An interim nuclear agreement between world powers and Iran presents "the perfect time" to press for the release of an ex-Marine being held on spying charges, a former defense secretary and three retired high-ranking generals wrote to President Barack Obama.
A look at some noted scandals involving the U.S. military
Peter Pace, James Jones and Joseph Ralston urged the White House to take "immediate action to facilitate the release" of Hekmati.