- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Joseph Young
Oregon point guard Joseph Young says he's returning to the Ducks for his senior season.
The Oregon Ducks personified the up-and-down season.
Up-tempo Oregon ran into a big red speed bump.
As an ear-splitting roar enveloped the arena, the Wisconsin Badgers pointed to their chests and strutted off the floor as if they had won a prize fight.
This was one sweet homecoming for Elgin Cook. The rest of the Oregon Ducks made themselves at home, too.
Once Joseph Young got rolling, the shots kept falling - for him and his teammates.
Joseph Young scored 15 of his 19 points in the second half and Oregon pulled away for an 88-74 victory over Oregon State in the first round of the Pac-12 tournament on Wednesday.
It took the streaking Oregon Ducks a good while to put last-place Southern California away on Saturday. They finally did so because of their defense.
After an outstanding start and a major slump, the Oregon Ducks are on a roll again. Whether or not it continues and results in a bid to the NCAA Tournament remains to be seen.
An Oklahoma appeals court has upheld the life prison sentence of a 23-year-old man convicted in the shooting death of another man outside a northwest Oklahoma City convenience store.
Washington State lulled Oregon to sleep in the first half. Mike Moser woke the Ducks back up.
Mike Moser had 21 points and a season-high five 3-pointers for Oregon in a 67-53 win against Washington State Sunday night.
Oregon is feeling the urgency of needing a late-season run to make the NCAA Tournament, and the Ducks showed that in the second half Wednesday.
Damyean Dotson and Joseph Young combined for 23 second-half points, sparking Oregon to a 78-71 win over Washington on Wednesday.
Oregon's Mike Moser said good shooting is contagious, and that certainly was the case during the opening minutes of the Ducks' 93-83 win over archrival Oregon State on Sunday.
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) - Oregon point guard Joseph Young says he's returning to the Ducks for his senior season.
"We were executing, moving the ball around, cutting to the basket," said Young, who made 8 of 11 shots. "Everybody wasn't standing in one spot and coach was doing a good job calling the plays right, and we were just executing."