- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
Topic - Joseph Young
Oregon point guard Joseph Young says he's returning to the Ducks for his senior season.
The Oregon Ducks personified the up-and-down season.
Up-tempo Oregon ran into a big red speed bump.
As an ear-splitting roar enveloped the arena, the Wisconsin Badgers pointed to their chests and strutted off the floor as if they had won a prize fight.
This was one sweet homecoming for Elgin Cook. The rest of the Oregon Ducks made themselves at home, too.
Once Joseph Young got rolling, the shots kept falling - for him and his teammates.
Joseph Young scored 15 of his 19 points in the second half and Oregon pulled away for an 88-74 victory over Oregon State in the first round of the Pac-12 tournament on Wednesday.
It took the streaking Oregon Ducks a good while to put last-place Southern California away on Saturday. They finally did so because of their defense.
After an outstanding start and a major slump, the Oregon Ducks are on a roll again. Whether or not it continues and results in a bid to the NCAA Tournament remains to be seen.
An Oklahoma appeals court has upheld the life prison sentence of a 23-year-old man convicted in the shooting death of another man outside a northwest Oklahoma City convenience store.
Washington State lulled Oregon to sleep in the first half. Mike Moser woke the Ducks back up.
Mike Moser had 21 points and a season-high five 3-pointers for Oregon in a 67-53 win against Washington State Sunday night.
Oregon is feeling the urgency of needing a late-season run to make the NCAA Tournament, and the Ducks showed that in the second half Wednesday.
Damyean Dotson and Joseph Young combined for 23 second-half points, sparking Oregon to a 78-71 win over Washington on Wednesday.
Oregon's Mike Moser said good shooting is contagious, and that certainly was the case during the opening minutes of the Ducks' 93-83 win over archrival Oregon State on Sunday.
EUGENE, Ore. (AP) - Oregon point guard Joseph Young says he's returning to the Ducks for his senior season.
"The first few days, all you heard was helicopters and now at my office all I hear is the rumble of motorcycle escorts and funeral processions going back and forth throughout the day," he said. "It's difficult. It's just a constant reminder."