- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
Latest Joseph Young Items
Oregon point guard Joseph Young says he's returning to the Ducks for his senior season.
The Oregon Ducks personified the up-and-down season.
Up-tempo Oregon ran into a big red speed bump.
As an ear-splitting roar enveloped the arena, the Wisconsin Badgers pointed to their chests and strutted off the floor as if they had won a prize fight.
This was one sweet homecoming for Elgin Cook. The rest of the Oregon Ducks made themselves at home, too.
Once Joseph Young got rolling, the shots kept falling - for him and his teammates.
Joseph Young scored 15 of his 19 points in the second half and Oregon pulled away for an 88-74 victory over Oregon State in the first round of the Pac-12 tournament on Wednesday.
It took the streaking Oregon Ducks a good while to put last-place Southern California away on Saturday. They finally did so because of their defense.
After an outstanding start and a major slump, the Oregon Ducks are on a roll again. Whether or not it continues and results in a bid to the NCAA Tournament remains to be seen.