- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Joseph Items
"Son of God," a new movie depicting the life of Christ according to Gospels, saw tremendous success and positive reviews when it opened in theaters at the end of February.
Arnold Schwarzenegger's former housekeeper has spoken out about having a child with the ex-governor, saying her son Joseph only learned about a year ago who his father was.
Christmas is a time that evokes feelings of peace, joy, serenity, love, beauty, goodness and hope. We are very familiar with the story of our Lord's birth, especially as related in the Gospels of Matthew and Luke: the census, Mary and Joseph's trip to Bethlehem, the rejection at the inn, finding room in the stable, the angelic hosts, the guiding star, the shepherds and wise men and, most of all, the babe lying in the manger wrapped in swaddling clothes.
If all stories were as fascinating as their main characters, Casey Han would make "Free Food For Millionaires" downright entrancing. She stands defiantly at the heart of Min Jin Lee's first novel, going out of her way to turn good situations bad.