- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Josh Brent Items
The 26-year-old Brent was convicted in January of intoxication manslaughter for the December 2012 crash that killed Jerry Brown, a Cowboys practice squad player. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail and 10 years' probation.
Former Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent avoided prison Friday and instead was sentenced to 180 days in jail and 10 years of probation for a drunken car crash that killed his friend and teammate, Jerry Brown.
Former Cowboys player Josh Brent gets 180 days in jail, 10 years' probation for deadly crash.
The Associated Press has withdrawn its APNewsAlert about former Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent's sentence for intoxication manslaughter. He was sentenced to 180 days in jail and 10 years' probation, not 10 years in prison. A corrected APNewsAlert will move shortly.
Former Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent was sentenced Friday to 180 days in jail and 10 years of probation for a drunken car crash that killed his friend and teammate, Jerry Brown.
The prosecution has rested in the punishment phase of the intoxication manslaughter trial of former Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent.
The mother of a Dallas Cowboys practice squad player who was killed in a December 2012 car crash said she doesn't hold a grudge against the man who was drunk behind the wheel that night, her son's close friend and teammate Josh Brent.
Good morning! Here's a look at how AP's general news coverage is shaping up today in Texas. Questions about today's coverage plans are welcome, and should be directed to Texas News Editor James Beltran at 972-991-2100.
Former Dallas Cowboys player Josh Brent was convicted of intoxication manslaughter Wednesday for a fiery wreck that killed his teammate and close friend, Jerry Brown.