- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Josh Brolin Items
Much is being made of the fact that "Labor Day" is Jason Reitman's first full-blown drama.
If you've seen the trailer for "Labor Day," Jason Reitman's film based on the novel by Joyce Maynard, then you've caught a glimpse of a new breakout star, who threatens to upstage even the estimable Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin.
Spike Lee made his name as a filmmaker with edgy, low-budget portrayals of the urban experience — films like "Do the Right Thing" and "Mo Better Blues," which chronicled life in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. But he's also dabbled in more commercial fare, as with his enjoyable and slickly crafted 2006 heist film, "Inside Man."
Court records show Diane Lane signed her filing to divorce Josh Brolin on Valentine's Day.
Diane Lane and Josh Brolin are divorcing after eight years of marriage.
Actors Diane Lane and Josh Brolin are divorcing after eight years of marriage.
"Gangster Squad" director Ruben Fleischer was stepping out of the shower on the night of July 20 last year when he received a chilling phone call from a studio executive at Warner Bros. There had been a deadly shooting at a midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" in Aurora, Colo. The studio was pulling the trailer for its "Gangster Squad" movie.
Josh Brolin spent some of New Year's Day and the following morning in a Southern California jail cell after getting arrested for misdemeanor public intoxication.
Josh Brolin thought he was just being goofy when he launched into a Tommy Lee Jones impersonation on a night out with the Coen brothers and their pal Barry Sonnenfeld. Turns out, Mr. Brolin was doing an audition of sorts.