- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Josh Brolin Items
Much is being made of the fact that "Labor Day" is Jason Reitman's first full-blown drama.
If you've seen the trailer for "Labor Day," Jason Reitman's film based on the novel by Joyce Maynard, then you've caught a glimpse of a new breakout star, who threatens to upstage even the estimable Kate Winslet and Josh Brolin.
Spike Lee made his name as a filmmaker with edgy, low-budget portrayals of the urban experience — films like "Do the Right Thing" and "Mo Better Blues," which chronicled life in the Brooklyn borough of New York City. But he's also dabbled in more commercial fare, as with his enjoyable and slickly crafted 2006 heist film, "Inside Man."
Court records show Diane Lane signed her filing to divorce Josh Brolin on Valentine's Day.
Diane Lane and Josh Brolin are divorcing after eight years of marriage.
Actors Diane Lane and Josh Brolin are divorcing after eight years of marriage.
"Gangster Squad" director Ruben Fleischer was stepping out of the shower on the night of July 20 last year when he received a chilling phone call from a studio executive at Warner Bros. There had been a deadly shooting at a midnight screening of "The Dark Knight Rises" in Aurora, Colo. The studio was pulling the trailer for its "Gangster Squad" movie.
Josh Brolin spent some of New Year's Day and the following morning in a Southern California jail cell after getting arrested for misdemeanor public intoxication.
Josh Brolin thought he was just being goofy when he launched into a Tommy Lee Jones impersonation on a night out with the Coen brothers and their pal Barry Sonnenfeld. Turns out, Mr. Brolin was doing an audition of sorts.