- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Josh Brown
The New York Giants have agreed to terms keeping linebacker Jon Beason on the roster.
The New York Giants started rebuilding their offensive line and found a little security at running back on the opening day of free agency in the NFL.
The Temple Owls had a chance at the end. They've had plenty of chances this season. But once again, they came up short.
The starting point guard was missing. The roster was down to eight players, including a walk-on. Yet Temple found itself ahead by two points late in the game.
Richie Incognito's stall inside the Miami Dolphins locker room was loaded with packages, papers and plenty of football equipment Monday.
A.J. Green doesn't really care about the Cincinnati Bengals' woeful past. The wide receiver wasn't part of it and hasn't really taken the time to study it.
The Washington Redskins will try out kickers Tuesday in the wake of Billy Cundiff's recent inaccurate field-goal attempts, coach Mike Shanahan said.
He said after last season that he wanted a multiyear contract and he got one.
"None of it shocks me," said New York Giants kicker Josh Brown, who played with Incognito in college at Nebraska and then with the St. Louis Rams.