- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Josh Cary
Bennett Fulper will depart the Maryland football program later this year, known to fans as a versatile offensive lineman who started for parts of each of his four seasons in College Park.
Maryland dismissed incumbent starting right guard Justin Lewis from its football program Monday.
The only chance for Maryland's football players to make a first impression on Randy Edsall was perhaps the most notable ongoing development of the Terrapins' five weeks of spring practice.
"It was kind of hard to believe it was Gonnella," Cary said. "Gonnella's this hard-nosed guy you don't think gets hurt. It was a shocker to see he was down and just as far as how bad it was."