- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
By Brahma Chellaney
Beijing's creeping aggression signals a challenge to U.S. presence in the Asian Pacific
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Josh Cary
Bennett Fulper will depart the Maryland football program later this year, known to fans as a versatile offensive lineman who started for parts of each of his four seasons in College Park.
Maryland dismissed incumbent starting right guard Justin Lewis from its football program Monday.
The only chance for Maryland's football players to make a first impression on Randy Edsall was perhaps the most notable ongoing development of the Terrapins' five weeks of spring practice.
"It was kind of hard to believe it was Gonnella," Cary said. "Gonnella's this hard-nosed guy you don't think gets hurt. It was a shocker to see he was down and just as far as how bad it was."