- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
Latest Josh Davis Items
With 12:05 to go, No. 21 New Mexico was leading No. 10 San Diego State by 16 points and appeared to have all but claimed another Mountain West Conference championship.
It took a 1-3-1 zone defense, of all things, for No. 10 San Diego State to complete a remarkable comeback against No. 21 New Mexico that clinched the outright Mountain West Conference title.
The Air Force Falcons could have used a little more of Tre' Coggins against No. 5 San Diego State on Saturday night.
San Jose State managed to stay close to No. 7 San Diego State until the Aztecs turned up the defensive pressure in the second half.
UNLV was hoping to build on its big win at New Mexico when it faced No. 10 San Diego State on Saturday.
Xavier Thames and a decided advantage at the free-throw line saved San Diego State once again.
"People Like Us" is that increasingly rare kind of film: an adult drama. The filmmakers seem so nervous about this prospect that they fill the movie with action-film editing and a camera that moves so restlessly through domestic life that you'd think it lost its keys.