- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Josh Fields
The Houston Astros have recalled right-hander Josh Zeid from Triple-A Oklahoma City.
With one swing, Kyle Seager hopes he ended his personal skid at the plate and the Seattle Mariners' slide.
Josh Fields knew he wasn't as sharp as the previous two nights, when he saved games against the Mariners.
After a deal with Oakland for Rich Harden fell through, the AL East-leading Boston Red Sox were still able to find a starting pitcher to bolster their rotation Sunday.
Infielder Josh Fields has agreed to minor league contract with the Pittsburgh Pirates and been invited to big league spring training.
"It's a little tough, you know," right-hander Josh Fields said after giving up five runs and getting only two outs. "We're struggling. But it'll be all right."
"As soon as he hit it, I knew he gave it a ride," Fields said.