- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Josh Freeman
A person familiar with the deal says quarterback Josh Freeman has agreed to terms with the New York Giants.
Josh McCown is excited to have another opportunity to prove he's a No. 1 quarterback.
Bucs co-chairman Bryan Glazer said in a brief statement that the team has "not lived up to our standards" over the past two years and "we believe the time has come to find a new direction."
The Minnesota Vikings know who'll be giving the handoffs this week, even if they're not sure yet who'll be taking them.
Christian Ponder will start at quarterback for Minnesota against Green Bay on Sunday night, while Josh Freeman will be inactive after being cleared to practice.
The quarterback carousel hasn't stopped turning for the Vikings and it seems to spin more wildly out of control each week.
Josh Freeman has a concussion and Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier says he will likely turn the offense back over to Christian Ponder for the game against Green Bay on Sunday night.
The Minnesota Vikings, looking nothing like the team that rode Adrian Peterson into the playoffs last year, lost 23-7 to the previously winless New York Giants.
Your turn, Josh Freeman.
Josh Freeman has a new team, Minnesota has a new young quarterback and Tampa Bay has moved on.
Josh Freeman is out of the messy situation in Tampa Bay and happy to land in Minnesota, where Adrian Peterson and the Vikings offense eagerly await.
Josh Freeman is headed to Minnesota.
The Bucs (0-4) released the 25-year-old QB after contacting every NFL team in an unsuccessful attempt to trade him. The club must pay him the remaining $6.25 million of his salary for this season.
Quarterback Josh Freeman was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Thursday, a week after being benched in favor of rookie Mike Glennon.
Tampa Bay can't close out games, losing twice already on last-second field goals.
"I've got to any way I can help Christian out there. He had an excellent week of practice. He's dropping dimes left and right. I know everybody is excited about moving forward," Freeman said.
"All I can do is live in my truth," Freeman said.