- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Josh Freeman
Josh Freeman's career keeps spiraling.
Josh Freeman signed with the New York Giants on Monday to be a backup quarterback to Eli Manning.
A person familiar with the deal says quarterback Josh Freeman has agreed to terms with the New York Giants.
Josh McCown is excited to have another opportunity to prove he's a No. 1 quarterback.
Bucs co-chairman Bryan Glazer said in a brief statement that the team has "not lived up to our standards" over the past two years and "we believe the time has come to find a new direction."
The Minnesota Vikings know who'll be giving the handoffs this week, even if they're not sure yet who'll be taking them.
Christian Ponder will start at quarterback for Minnesota against Green Bay on Sunday night, while Josh Freeman will be inactive after being cleared to practice.
The quarterback carousel hasn't stopped turning for the Vikings and it seems to spin more wildly out of control each week.
Josh Freeman has a concussion and Minnesota Vikings coach Leslie Frazier says he will likely turn the offense back over to Christian Ponder for the game against Green Bay on Sunday night.
The Minnesota Vikings, looking nothing like the team that rode Adrian Peterson into the playoffs last year, lost 23-7 to the previously winless New York Giants.
Your turn, Josh Freeman.
Josh Freeman has a new team, Minnesota has a new young quarterback and Tampa Bay has moved on.
Josh Freeman is out of the messy situation in Tampa Bay and happy to land in Minnesota, where Adrian Peterson and the Vikings offense eagerly await.
Josh Freeman is headed to Minnesota.
The Bucs (0-4) released the 25-year-old QB after contacting every NFL team in an unsuccessful attempt to trade him. The club must pay him the remaining $6.25 million of his salary for this season.
"I'm definitely excited about being a part of this great organization," the 26-year-old Freeman said during the team's first day of offseason conditioning.
"Last year was rough all around, but I'm happy to get a new start here and have an opportunity to be there for the Giants and see where it goes," he said.