- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
Latest Josh Freeman Items
Ah, that growing list of Broncos playmakers: Peyton Manning. Von Miller. Demaryius Thomas.
No one has led more late game-winning drives during the past five seasons than Matt Ryan, who has kept the Atlanta Falcons flying high with five fourth-quarter rallies this year alone.
Rookie Doug Martin racked up 214 total yards and two touchdowns, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers blew out Minnesota 36-17 on Thursday night to hand the Vikings their first home loss of the season.
New Orleans linebacker Jonathan Vilma made his debut Sunday while appealing a suspension for his role in the Saints bounty program.
All smiles following a victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, the team he coached for the previous three seasons, Washington Redskins defensive backs coach Raheem Morris marveled about Robert Griffin III's ability on the game-winning drive.
Cam Newton is enough reason to tune into any NFL game. That Newton and Carolina come off an upset of New Orleans and now face the inconsistent defending Super Bowl champions on Thursday night makes Giants-Panthers even more intriguing.
Eli Manning threw for 510 yards, and Andre Brown's 2-yard run with 31 seconds left lifted the New York Giants from a 14-point deficit to a wild 41-34 victory Sunday over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are dumping coach Raheem Morris, although not necessarily their determination to win with one of the NFL's youngest teams.