- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Josh Freeman Items
Tony Romo made it look easy, shredding Tampa Bay's secondary at will and helping the Dallas Cowboys get back on track in the NFC East.
Minnesota running back Adrian Peterson returned to practice Thursday on a limited basis, a big step toward healing from a sprained left ankle.
Tampa Bay quarterback Josh Freeman is inactive for Sunday's game against Carolina, ending a streak of 36 consecutive starts.
Cam Newton didn't beat Tampa Bay single-handedly. It just seemed like it.
Aaron Rodgers was having an off day by his own lofty standards, and the Green Bay Packers were getting all they could handle from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Matthew Stafford threw five touchdown passes, the final one a 7-yarder to Brandon Pettigrew with 2:32 left, and the Detroit Lions rallied for a 49-35 win over the Carolina Panthers on Sunday.
Mark Sanchez was supposed to take the next step this year in his development as a quarterback. If he's done so, it's been a move laterally, if not backward.
Tim Tebow was being shut out in his first start of the season.
On both sides of the Atlantic, Matt Forte is carrying the offense for the Chicago Bears.