- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Josh Gad Items
Disney's fairytale musical "Frozen" has won the Oscar for best animated feature.
Disney's "Frozen" topped the animation honors at the 41st Annie Awards, taking home five trophies, including best animated feature.
Most of the 117 feature films screening at this year's Sundance Film Festival were missing just one thing: Distribution.
After putting yet another wearying, bitterly fought national election behind us, do we really need a sitcom set in the White House? Yes, said Jason Winer, a creator of NBC's newcomer "1600 Penn."
Where once the post-holiday schedule was a blizzard of chilly reruns, January is bursting with premieres and finales.
Where once the post-holiday schedule was a blizzard of chilly reruns, January is aburst with premieres and finales.
The first film on the life of Apple co-founder Steve Jobs since his death will debut in January at the Sundance Film Festival, organizers said.
NBC is making room for "Community" on its midseason schedule, along with a new comedy set in the White House and a dating series produced by former "Desperate Housewives" star Eva Longoria.
Taylor Swift will co-host the Grammy nominations television special.