- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Josh Graves
Reed had helped to found the Wayne Reed Christian Child Care Center in Nashville, which works with children who are educationally and developmentally at risk, said Reed's pastor, Josh Graves.
"She had a robust faith. She was passionate about serving those who were poor in Nashville," said Graves. "She was tough, relentless and every day pursued those things she felt God was calling her to do."