- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Josh Hamilton Items
Boston pitcher Daisuke Matsuzaka tried to get in touch with his grandmother. Oakland slugger Hideki Matsui prayed for the victims. Mets reliever Ryota Igarashi stayed up all night to see the devastation.
Michael Young changes the music on the stereo in the Texas Rangers clubhouse, then takes the bat between practice swings and uses it like a guitar as he mimics the hard-rock riff.
Michael Bourn laughs at the suggestion that he is the reason Carl Crawford, his former Little League teammate, plays left field instead of center.
Detroit Tigers manager Jim Leyland is confident slugger Miguel Cabrera's arrest this week will have no effect on the team's performance.
Yorvit Torrealba was signed by the Texas Rangers this winter to be their starting catcher. That was the same plan the New York Mets had for him before failing to finalize a $14.4 million agreement 3 1/2 years ago.
Right-hander Edinson Volquez gave a lot of thought to the Cincinnati Reds' offer of a four-year deal. He talked to his family, he weighed the big numbers.
Josh Hamilton walked through a gutted-out room under construction near the Texas Rangers clubhouse. The AL MVP had just agreed to a $24 million, two-year contract.
AL MVP Josh Hamilton and the Texas Rangers agreed Thursday to a two-year contract that avoids an arbitration hearing next week.
Michael Young has asked the Texas Rangers to trade him, a request the AL champions are willing to oblige for their career hits leader who is unhappy about his changing role.