- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Virginia gays attempt to bully McAuliffe's choice for party chief
Topic - Josh Harding
Surging into and out of the Olympic break, the Minnesota Wild have created a significant cushion between them and their competitors for the two Western Conference wild-card playoff spots.
The Minnesota Wild traded for goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov on Tuesday in conjunction with their decision to shut down ailing veteran Niklas Backstrom.
The Minnesota Wild were reeling as last year ended. Star Zach Parise was on injured reserve. Coach Mike Yeo's job was in jeopardy.
Last year, the Chicago Blackhawks gave the Minnesota Wild a quick exit from the playoffs.
The Minnesota Wild are finding a way to win without injured stars Zach Parise and Mikko Koivu.
Now that the Senators have played themselves back into contention, the hard work really begins.
Minnesota Wild goalie Josh Harding has been making progress toward a return to playing.
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota Wild will be without captain Mikko Koivu for the next month.
The Capitals scored early and late in regulation before turning toward goaltender Braden Holtby, who sealed a satisfying comeback victory. Holtby had 33 saves, then blanked the Minnesota in a shootout as Washington beat the Wild 3-2 to extend its winning streak to four games.
Blackhawks captain Jonathan Toews got another victory on Friday. The trophy he wants the most is still up for grabs.
Paul Deutsch's pals in his recreational hockey league needed to find a replacement goalie Wednesday night. The 51-year-old embroidery shop owner was going to be suiting up for another team: The NHL's Minnesota Wild.
Jaromir Jagr had a goal and an assist and the Philadelphia Flyers beat the Detroit Red Wings 3-1 in a preseason game Friday night.
The Minnesota Wild re-signed backup goaltender Josh Harding to a one-year, $750,000 contract Friday.
The Minnesota Wild have re-signed backup goaltender Josh Harding.
The Minnesota Wild have re-signed backup goalie Josh Harding to a one-year, $1.2 million contract.
He said the plan is for him to participate in practice on Wednesday.
"I feel better than ever," Harding said.