- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Josh Harding
Minnesota Wild goaltender Josh Harding has been nominated again for the NHL's Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy.
The Minnesota Wild traded for goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov on Tuesday in conjunction with their decision to shut down ailing veteran Niklas Backstrom.
Now that the Senators have played themselves back into contention, the hard work really begins.
Minnesota Wild goalie Josh Harding has been making progress toward a return to playing.
ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — The Minnesota Wild will be without captain Mikko Koivu for the next month.
The Capitals scored early and late in regulation before turning toward goaltender Braden Holtby, who sealed a satisfying comeback victory. Holtby had 33 saves, then blanked the Minnesota in a shootout as Washington beat the Wild 3-2 to extend its winning streak to four games.
The Minnesota Wild re-signed backup goaltender Josh Harding to a one-year, $750,000 contract Friday.
The Minnesota Wild have re-signed backup goaltender Josh Harding.
The Minnesota Wild have re-signed backup goalie Josh Harding to a one-year, $1.2 million contract.
"There were some ups and downs," he said Friday.
"I feel better than ever," Harding said.