- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Josh Hilton
"Everybody had several cell phones with different contacts," Sheriff Hilton said. "It is a surprise. I've never seen a helicopter. They were in the woods flying it. They had binoculars evidently so they could watch it."
"After we gained consent to search the car we found the helicopter and I don't know exactly how much it was but probably about one or two pounds of tobacco wrapped up," Sheriff Josh Hilton told the news station.