- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Latest Josh Johnson Items
Quarterback Josh Johnson has returned to the San Francisco 49ers and his former college coach, Jim Harbaugh.
San Diego Padres starter Josh Johnson is scheduled to undergo elbow ligament-replacement surgery for the second time and will miss the entire season.
Padres pitcher Josh Johnson will have his right elbow examined by noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews next week.
San Diego Padres starting right-hander Josh Johnson, who has yet to pitch this season, will undergo further evaluation this week.
It's almost as if last season didn't end for the San Diego Padres.
Tyson Ross settled in Saturday as San Diego's No. 3 starter with 6 2-3 innings of solid work in a 3-3 tie with a Chicago White Sox split-squad on the same day that the Padres lost starter Josh Johnson for four to five weeks with an injury to his right forearm.
San Diego Padres pitcher Josh Johnson is expected to be out four to five weeks with a strained right forearm.
Randy Wolf pitched four scoreless innings as the Seattle Mariners and San Diego Padres played to a 5-5 tie Tuesday night.
Marco Estrada pitched five-hit ball into the sixth inning, Ryan Braun collected his eighth hit of the spring and the Milwaukee Brewers beat the San Diego Padres 8-0 on Thursday.