- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Planning for the last attack doesn't make Americans safer
Topic - Josh Krulewitz
ESPN has reversed course and will now allow a Catholic charity to air a television ad heralding the birth of Christ during a college basketball game this weekend, officials said.
ESPN analyst John Kruk has left the television booth at Dodger Stadium after becoming dehydrated.
Former Syracuse assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine is dropping his defamation lawsuit against ESPN, his lawyers said Tuesday.
The wife of fired Syracuse University assistant basketball coach Bernie Fine claimed Wednesday that ESPN maliciously trampled her reputation by broadcasting salacious stories about her and about claims that her husband molested ball boys.
Flying cameras have been providing unique perspectives on everything from golf to college and professional football for more than a decade, becoming so commonplace that fans rarely notice the whizzing remote-controlled devices.
Former NHL forward Matthew Barnaby was fired by ESPN as the cable network's hockey analyst on Monday, a day after being charged with drunken driving for being found behind the wheel of an SUV that was missing its front tire.
ESPN, Fox and the other main contenders for U.S. television rights have shown interest in buying a package covering four Olympics rather than the usual two-games deal, the IOC's chief negotiator told The Associated Press.
Former coach Mike Leach sued ESPN Inc. and a public relations firm on Wednesday, accusing them of libel and slander after he was fired by Texas Tech amid accusations that he mistreated a player suffering from a concussion.
ESPN says it is pursuing a deal with the University of Texas to distribute the school's proposed Longhorn Network on cable television.
ESPN says LeBron James will announce his NBA plans on its network Thursday night at 9 p.m. in an hourlong special.
"This decision is consistent with our practice of individual review of all ads under our commercial advocacy standards," he said.
"He said: 'We decided to take a harder look and it is well within the standards.