- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Topic - Josh Mcdaniels
Should the Redskins have been guided by Chip Kelly's judgement that DeSean Jackson was more trouble than he's worth?
CLEVELAND (AP) — Josh McDaniels' second chance as an NFL head coach won't be with the Browns.
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — A defense that allowed 44 points in a playoff game might boost the confidence of its next opponent.
CLEVELAND (AP) — The presumed favorite in the Browns' coaching search says he's in the running.
Tim Tebow is back on the field with an NFL team _ the New England Patriots.
Tim Tebow finally has a new team.
On the chilly practice field, Josh McDaniels tucked his hands into the pockets of his new _ or previously used _ dark blue Patriots hoodie and smiled broadly at Bill Belichick.
Even Tom Brady and the New England Patriots have a little bit of Tebowmania.
It's official. Josh McDaniels will return to the New England Patriots as an offensive assistant this week, and will serve under Bill O'Brien, the offensive coordinator who was named coach at Penn State on Saturday.
Josh McDaniels is returning to the New England Patriots to take over as offensive coordinator next season for Bill O'Brien, who was introduced Saturday as Penn State's new coach.
Quarterback Sam Bradford was active in practice Friday for the St. Louis Rams, who have listed him as questionable for Sunday's game at Arizona.
Broncos coach John Fox refused to make it official for another 24 hours, even though he's known from the moment he arrived in Denver that Tim Tebow would be his starter sooner rather than later. He was just waiting for the bottom to fall out and it did Sunday.
By design, Josh McDaniels' offense in the St. Louis Rams' preseason opener was not a radical departure from last season. It's no time to be unveiling the playbook.
John Fox wasn't ready to hit the beach, the greens or the slopes after enduring the first double-digit losing season of his coaching career.
Hall of Famer John Elway is embarking on another comeback.