- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Josh Morgan Items
The former Washington coach wrote a little-known book about how to coach special teams, and if anyone could use the words of wisdom of George Allen, it is Mike Shanahan and his Redskins squad.
In a game Washington absolutely had to have against Oakland, LeonardHankerson made his contribution. A key catch in the third-quarter was one of his four receptions on the day and set up the go-ahead score on a touchdown pass to Pierre Garcon. The Redskins were down 14-10 at the time.
There was a moment of panic for Washington Redskins' Josh Morgan after he made 30 calls to his mother, who works at the Washington Navy Yard, and was unable to reach her, sports reporter Sky Kerstein tweeted Monday.
Five questions Redskins beat writer Brian McNally has heading into Washington's Thursday night preseason game at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Coaches and teammates are optimistic about Bacarri Rambo, David Amerson and Phillip Thomas through 11 days of training camp. All three won't necessarily begin the regular season with the first string, but they will have opportunities to grow together during the four games this month.
At a certain point, a winning streak becomes a form of group hysteria, almost — an altered state. There's no understanding it, really. It just is.
Kirk Cousins just wanted to say he's sorry. The Washington Redskins backup quarterback's phone filled up with messages after he replaced the injured Robert Griffin III and finished off Sunday's 31-28 overtime victory against the Baltimore Ravens.
A win in Dallas on Thanksgiving, another over the New York Giants on "Monday Night Football," and suddenly Robert Griffin III is a national phenomenon — a rookie with the NFL's top-selling jersey, a name politicians love to drop. It can happen quickly, can't it? Almost as quickly as Griffin can run the 40. In his case, just 12 games into his pro career.
Until the Washington Redskins started beating the NFL's better teams, they couldn't be considered one themselves. They finally accomplished that Monday night at loud and proud FedEx Field, coming from behind in the fourth quarter to hang a 17-16 loss on the division-leading New York Giants — and keep their various playoff possibilities alive.