- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Josh Scobee
The Green Bay blowout just about everyone had expected never materialized.
Ray Rice and Matt Forte got what they wanted Monday: long-term contracts that sometimes elude NFL running backs.
Eli Manning threw a 32-yard touchdown pass to Kevin Boss with 3:15 to play and the New York Giants rallied to beat Jacksonville 24-20 on Sunday, snapping a two-game losing streak and ending the Jaguars' three-game winning streak.
From left, Jacksonville Jaguars' defensive tackle Sen'Derrick Marks, head coach Gus Bradley and placekicker Josh Scobee acknowledge the crowd as they appear on stage during an NFL fan rally in Trafalgar Square, London, Saturday, Oct. 26, 2013.
"You can't fault them if anyone is mad about this," kicker Josh Scobee said. "We can only ask for their support in going over there and ask them to watch it on TV."