- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Josh Smith Items
After a scuffling first half, the Hoyas size and speed dominated Lipscomb en route to 70-49 win.
Heading into Georgetown's Saturday home game against Lipscomb, senior Markel Starks opens up on mid-major woes, forging an identity and Joshua Smith's sizable role.
Downed by Northeastern's zone on Thursday, Georgetown's offense sliced up Kansas State's man defense for a 90-63 win on Friday at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off
Georgetown's offense disappeared after halftime as did its hopes of winning the Puerto Rico Tip-Off following a 63-56 loss to Northeastern. Analysis here.
Forget about Georgetown's often dissected motion offense. It's the Hoyas defense that needs tweaking heading into this week's Puerto Rico Tip-Off.
We look at Georgetown's potential run through this week's tournament. The field includes Kansas State, Michigan, VCU and Northeastern, the Hoyas opening foe.
Maurice Creek dazzles from distance for GW while strong backcourt play led to wins for Georgetown and American.
UCLA transfer has 25 points but only four rebounds as Hoyas drop opener to No. 19 Ducks at U.S. army base in South Korea.
Over the last four years, coach John Thompson III and Georgetown have won a grand total of one NCAA tournament game. The latest early exit came against No. 15 seed Florida Gulf Coast last season, a key motivator for the Hoyas this season.