- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Josh Smith Items
Detroit Pistons forward Josh Smith has patella tendinitis in his left knee and did not play Tuesday against his former team, the Atlanta Hawks.
Georgetown's Moses Ayegba, one of two possible fifth-year senior's on the roster, will reportedly transfer out of the program.
Josh Smith saved his only 3-pointers for when the Detroit Pistons needed them most.
The Cleveland Cavaliers aren't ready to throw in the towel.
Markel Starks scored 27 points in his final college game as Georgetown's season came to an end with a high-scoring loss at Florida State.
If the Detroit Pistons had played defense like this all season, their chances of making the playoffs might not look so remote.
Georgetown's NCAA Tournament hopes comes down to four days in NYC. Maybe the Hoyas only need two wins in the Big East Tourney for an NCAA bid, but it's close.
Houston is starting to make a habit of 40-point first quarters.
The fact that San Antonio weathered a spate of injuries and a road trip that lasted nearly a month did not surprise Detroit coach John Loyer. But the efficiency the Spurs showed in their return home and return to health left him and the Pistons a bit awe-struck.