- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Josh Stewart
Not that anyone was exactly clamoring for it, but "The Collection" is a sequel to Marcus Dunstan's little-seen 2009 horror film "The Collector." The director and his co-screenwriter Patrick Melton have written four of the "Saw" films, and this similar exercise in gratuitous sadism and gore follows roughly the same template, although with the lack of originality suggested by the redundant title.
Brandon Weeden threw for 423 yards and five touchdowns and Joseph Randle ran for three more scores to lead No. 2 Oklahoma State over Texas Tech 66-6 Saturday, making the Cowboys 10-0 for the first time in school history.