- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Josh Stewart
Not that anyone was exactly clamoring for it, but "The Collection" is a sequel to Marcus Dunstan's little-seen 2009 horror film "The Collector." The director and his co-screenwriter Patrick Melton have written four of the "Saw" films, and this similar exercise in gratuitous sadism and gore follows roughly the same template, although with the lack of originality suggested by the redundant title.
Brandon Weeden threw for 423 yards and five touchdowns and Joseph Randle ran for three more scores to lead No. 2 Oklahoma State over Texas Tech 66-6 Saturday, making the Cowboys 10-0 for the first time in school history.
ADVANCE FOR WEEKEND, MAY 30-JUNE 1 - FILE - In this Tuesday, May 27, 2014, file photo, Tennessee Titans wide receiver Josh Stewart (81) reaches for a pass as wide receivers coach Shawn Jefferson, left, watches during NFL football minicamp in Nashville, Tenn. “It was a tough decision, and I was hearing anything from (round) four to seven,” said Stewart, who wound up signing with the Titans after going undrafted.
"It was a tough decision, and I was hearing anything from (round) four to seven," said Oklahoma State receiver Josh Stewart, who wound up signing with the Titans. "And I thought that was perfectly fine for me because all I wanted was an opportunity, and to know that they had me four to seven when I got my reviews back, it was a for-sure thing."