- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
By Richard Rahn
Treaty would let tyrants peer into Americans' financial information
Topic - Josh Thomas
Port spokesman Josh Thomas said he was told by a manager Tuesday that any safety issues identified by the inspector "have been and will continue to be addressed by our terminal operator."
"With a quickly improving economic situation and a national souring on the Democratic brand, the electorate's mood is trending towards the Republicans," state House Republican Caucus director Josh Thomas wrote in a memo to GOP leaders Friday.