- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Josh Thompson
The Charlie Daniels Band, Dustin Lynch and Three Days Grace are among the headliners for the 22nd annual Crawfish Music Festival that runs over two weekends this spring.
The shot hung in the air and time seemed to stand still.
In a story March 5 about three Blackfeet tribal members who pleaded guilty to holding illegal big-game hunts for country musicians, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Jay Wells is a former Blackfeet Tribal Business Council member. Wells has been suspended from the council, not removed from it.
Three former Blackfeet tribal leaders pleaded guilty Tuesday to charges they held illegal big-game hunts for country musicians participating in an outdoors television show on the northwestern Montana reservation.
Three Blackfeet tribal leaders were indicted Tuesday on charges they held illegal big-game hunts for a film crew and country music stars including Josh Thompson and Justin Moore, but supporters say the accusations stem from an internal tribal power struggle.
For the first time in nearly a decade, the Supreme Court on Tuesday said it once again will tackle the sticky issue of race as a factor in college admissions.
What a difference a decade makes.
"I got the idea from a coach at LSU who came up with the idea of having a Dedication Game," Thompson said.
"Focus on what's important," Thompson told his team as it gathered around him. "Forget everything outside the focus of our preparation. Concentrate on exams and getting ready for the game."