- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Josh Wilson Items
Thirteen of the Redskins' free agents started at least one game in 2013. Not all of them will be re-signed. Who would you keep?
Do the Redskins need to bring in a starting caliber free agent cornerback? Or should they promote David Amerson to the starting job?
DeAngelo Hall figures to start for the Redskins in 2014. But what about Josh WIlson?
The Redskins could have as much as $30 million to spend on free agents next month. Which positions should they prioritize?
Evan Silva of Rotoworld has examined the rosters of each NFL team and compiled rankings heading into the 2014 offseason.
In Part II of Bruce Allen's exclusive sit down with Comcast SportsNet, the Redskins general manager says the team will look to add 20 new players to the roster in 2014.
New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning was injured in the second quarter of Sunday's game against Washington. Get the latest here.
Coach Mike Shanahan says the Redskins should consider
The Redskins held a 23-14 lead in the fourth quarter, but Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo brought his team back for the 24-23 win.