- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Joshua Cribbs Items
Browns Pro Bowl center Alex Mack underwent surgery to have his appendix removed, one day after he felt sick but played all 87 snaps in Cleveland's loss to Tennessee.
Ben Roethlisberger and Andre Johnson are uncertainties for next week's games after sustaining injuries Sunday.
Browns return specialist Josh Cribbs has been selected as the AFC's special teams player of the week for his performance in a win at Indianapolis.
Josh Cribbs gambled and it paid off. Next time, he might not be so daring.
Two yards from being out of bounds, and 109 yards from scoring a touchdown, Josh Cribbs took a gamble that paid off for the Browns.
Lockout has turned into limbo for NFL players and owners, and everyone is stuck there for the time being.
The NFL and the players' union were in a holding pattern Tuesday, the day after a federal judge ended a 45-day lockout.
The NFL will move kickoffs up 5 yards to the 35-yard line, keep touchbacks coming out to the 20 and allow the number of players in a blocking wedge to remain at two.
Boos and obscenities rained down on LeBron James in the arena that was once his home. He didn't seem to mind. By halftime, James was the one having fun. Returning as a villain to his home state and the city he scorned this summer, King James was greeted with deafening boos, vulgar chants and some unprintable words from Cleveland fans who waited five months for him Thursday night as the Miami Heat played the Cavaliers.