- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Joshua Earnest Items
The Obama administration said Monday it has no plans to withdraw financial aid from Egypt after violence over the weekend killed more than 70 supporters of its ousted president.
The Obama administration on Thursday defended its secret seizure of the phone records of millions of U.S. citizens as part of counterterrorism efforts, while privacy advocates blasted the move as illegal and a debate erupted in Congress over the intended scope of a key surveillance law.
President Obama and Vice President Joseph R. Biden will host a mental-health conference at the White House on Monday but, after an outcry from advocacy groups, the administration is no longer billing the meeting as part of its effort to enact gun control legislation.
Facing major challenges to his second-term agenda, President Obama on Sunday urged thousands of graduates at Ohio State University to get involved in the political process and vote out lawmakers who favor "special interests."
President Obama is offering "thoughts and prayers" to former South African President Nelson Mandela, who is in the hospital with a recurring lung infection.
President Obama's spokesman said the White House is closely watching a hunger strike by terrorist detainees at the facility at Guantanamo Bay and remains committed to closing the prison.
White House aides refused to be pinned down Wednesday on the date that President Obama will release his proposed federal budget, but it's now certain to be the tardiest spending plan of his presidency.
The White House Wednesday dodged questions about whether President Obama was trying to send a pointed message by appointing the first woman ever to head the Secret Service, an agency still struggling to recover from a high-profile sex scandal.
Undeterred by complaints from the White House press corps about a lack of access, President Obama spent Presidents Day playing his third straight day of golf to wrap up a secluded guys' weekend at an exclusive golf course in Florida.