- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Joshua Smith
Forrest County sheriff's officials have added charges against a Forrest County Agricultural High School teacher arrested Monday on one count of exploitation of a minor.
Federal prosecutors say a convicted drug dealer has been sentenced to more than 12 years in prison.
Seven years ago, Megan Hunter dipped her finger in peanut butter and let her 7-month-old son lick a little of it off.
Plenty has changed for Georgetown and St. John's since the two met just after New Year's. Plenty is at stake in Sunday night's rematch at Madison Square Garden.
Markel Starks had 19 points, seven assists and zero turnovers while playing all 40 minutes as Georgetown defeated Butler 71-63 for its third straight win.
Georgetown forward Nate Lubick goes hard on the glass, but often loses aggressiveness with the ball in his hand on offense. Not so in the Hoyas upset over Michigan State.
Georgetown center Joshua Smith, who has missed the previous five games with academic issues, will miss the remainder of the season.
Georgetown starting center Joshua Smith is academically ineligible and will miss the remainder of the season.
Marquette-Georgetown in overtime? That was supposed to be must-see TV in the relaunched Big East.
Being down two starters has hurt Georgetown's offense, but senior swingman Aaron Bowen has stepped up with the hustle plays on both ends of the court. Hoyas host Marquette at 9 p.m. on Monday.
With Josh Smith expected to miss a fourth straight game, Georgetown needs its other interior options to fill in the scoring and rebounding gap.
Joshua Smith, Georgetown's third-leading scorer, did not travel with the team for Wednesday's game versus Providence due to academic issues.
The Hoyas improved to 2-0 in the Big East behind D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera's 33 points and a blistering first half for a 77-60 win over St. John's on Saturday afternoon.
The Hoyas improved to 2-0 in the Big East behind D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera's 31 points and a blistering first half for a 77-60 win over St. John's on Saturday afternoon.
The 100th meeting between storied Big East rivals takes place Saturday afternoon at the Verizon Center, pitting the Hoyas' scoring guards against the Red Storm's D1-leading shot blockers.
Capt. Joshua Smith, the deputy director of public affairs for the base, said in the CBS report: "The situation was very quickly deemed to be neither a terrorist event nor an active shooter situation."