- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Joshua Smith
Federal prosecutors say a convicted drug dealer has been sentenced to more than 12 years in prison.
Seven years ago, Megan Hunter dipped her finger in peanut butter and let her 7-month-old son lick a little of it off.
Plenty has changed for Georgetown and St. John's since the two met just after New Year's. Plenty is at stake in Sunday night's rematch at Madison Square Garden.
Markel Starks had 19 points, seven assists and zero turnovers while playing all 40 minutes as Georgetown defeated Butler 71-63 for its third straight win.
Georgetown forward Nate Lubick goes hard on the glass, but often loses aggressiveness with the ball in his hand on offense. Not so in the Hoyas upset over Michigan State.
Georgetown center Joshua Smith, who has missed the previous five games with academic issues, will miss the remainder of the season.
Georgetown starting center Joshua Smith is academically ineligible and will miss the remainder of the season.
Marquette-Georgetown in overtime? That was supposed to be must-see TV in the relaunched Big East.
Being down two starters has hurt Georgetown's offense, but senior swingman Aaron Bowen has stepped up with the hustle plays on both ends of the court. Hoyas host Marquette at 9 p.m. on Monday.
With Josh Smith expected to miss a fourth straight game, Georgetown needs its other interior options to fill in the scoring and rebounding gap.
Joshua Smith, Georgetown's third-leading scorer, did not travel with the team for Wednesday's game versus Providence due to academic issues.
The Hoyas improved to 2-0 in the Big East behind D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera's 33 points and a blistering first half for a 77-60 win over St. John's on Saturday afternoon.
The Hoyas improved to 2-0 in the Big East behind D'Vauntes Smith-Rivera's 31 points and a blistering first half for a 77-60 win over St. John's on Saturday afternoon.
The 100th meeting between storied Big East rivals takes place Saturday afternoon at the Verizon Center, pitting the Hoyas' scoring guards against the Red Storm's D1-leading shot blockers.
Markel Starks played all 40 minutes and scored 21 points as the Georgetown Hoyas defeated DePaul 61-54 in the Big East opener for both teams.