- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Joshua Stanford
Thomas has turned the ball over four times in each of the Hokies' last two games, a home loss against Duke and a road setback at Boston College. The redshirt senior threw four interceptions against the Blue Devils and two more, along with two fumbles, last week.
"Not really the best day offensively, but at least its put out there and we all know what we have to work on over the summer," said Stanford, one off the few offensive bright sports with three catches for 86 yards.
Stanford, a redshirt freshman wide receiver, said Thomas is not all to blame.