- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
Latest Joshua Tate Items
Prosecutors initially accused Joshua Tate and two other students of sexually assaulting a female student during a 2012 party at an off-campus house in Annapolis, Md., where the school is located.
A former U.S. Naval Academy football player was acquitted Thursday of sexually assaulting a classmate at a party, bringing to a close a case that drew wide attention at a time when the military is under scrutiny for how it deals with sexual assault.
A woman at the center of a sexual assault case against a former Naval Academy football player asked a second player for sex on the night when she was allegedly assaulted, and she didn't care that he didn't have a condom, that player testified Wednesday.
A woman sexually assaulted by a former Naval Academy football player was so drunk at a party that she blacked out, walking and talking but not remembering what was going on, a prosecutor said Tuesday.
The woman at the center of a sexual assault case against a former Naval Academy football player testified Tuesday that the midshipman "kind of laughed" when she asked him if they had sex at an alcohol-fueled party and said: "What? You don't remember?"
A prosecutor says a woman who accuses a former Naval Academy football player of sexual assault was so drunk at a party that she blacked out and was not able to consent to sex.
The military trial of a former U.S. Naval Academy football player accused of sexually assaulting a classmate has been delayed by winter weather.
Jury selection is scheduled to begin in the case of a former U.S. Naval Academy football player accused of sexually assaulting a classmate during an off-campus party.
The U.S. Naval Academy says a student accused of sexually assaulting a classmate during an off-campus party has elected to have a judge decide his case, rather than a military jury.