- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Joshua Terrell Mebane
As far as relationships go, theirs was a whirlwind. The pair of 17-year-olds, from opposite ends of suburban Maryland, began dating the first week of November and by the second week they were charged with murder.
Mr. Mebane told the driver to pull around to the rear of the school, then shot him, according to court papers.
"Somebody has got to get it," the court papers quote Mr. Mebane, of Waldorf, as saying of the money when the two teenagers realized they were running low.