- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Joy Fehily
Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis are getting married.
Michael Clarke Duncan, the hulking, prolific character actor whose dozens of films included an Oscar-nominated performance as a death row inmate in "The Green Mile" and such other box office hits as "Armageddon," "Planet of the Apes" and "Kung Fu Panda" is dead at age 54.
"The Green Mile" star Michael Clarke Duncan remains hospitalized in Los Angeles more than three weeks after suffering a heart attack.
"The Green Mile" star Michael Clarke Duncan has been hospitalized in Los Angeles after suffering a heart attack.
Omarosa Manigault, in a statement released by publicist Joy Fehily.