- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
A Massachusetts mayor wants to make her town safe for promiscuity
Topic - Joy
Noticing the reasons why you know your wife loves you will deepen your feelings for her and enrich your marriage.
In the book "That Old Cape Magic," Jack Griffin's parents are as thoroughly unlikable a fictional couple as I've had the misfortune to read about in years: mean, vain, nasty, small-minded, and just about any other adjective along the same lines.